Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Texas!

The only good thing about Dru leaving us for an extended amount of time is that we get to go home to Texas and see all of our wonderful family.  I was a bit nervous to fly by myself with Mina and Dalia as I have not done this yet.  But, they completely surprised me.  They were so good.  I'm not even exaggerating.  They were just so good.  I was even able to sneak in a 20 minute nap on the plane.  I think it really helped that Dalia turned 2 three days before we flew so I was forced to buy her her own ticket.  She had her own seat and I think that made all the difference.  It was a smooth flight with no problems and I had two of the most well behaved kids out there.




The day after we arrived I asked Dru's dad, Mark, to accompany to a vehicle dealership to check out a van Dru and I had found.  We ended up purchasing it and I absolutely love it.  It's exactly what we were looking for and we got it for a great deal.  Here she is.  A 2010 Honda Odyssey, touring edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment