Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Gardening and splash time

My mom took the kids outside to help her plant some flowers.  I got my camera out too late, though.  Mina and William got each other wet and Mina came straight inside to change.  Dalia was so happy to help, too.  She had a lot of fun just digging dirt.  When Mina was changing clothes I told her to just go put her swimsuit on and we would get the splash mat out.  As she was changing, Dalia finished helping my mom and Mina came out in her swimsuit to help water the plants.








Then we got the splash mat out.  The kids all had a blast, but I think Dalia had the most fun out of any of them.  She was cracking up in laughter about 90 percent of the time we were out there.  Wrangler, Meagan's dog, loved when the kids splashed water at them and the kids just laughed and laughed at him.  Dalia kept splashing water in the air yelling, "surprise!"  Dalia and Hazel kept trying to drink the water and William was worried about getting his feet muddy the whole time.  Mina loved jumping on the fountains of water to make them spray higher and farther.  Stephane later came out and began spraying the kids.  While most of the kids hated it, Dalia couldn't get enough of it.  Dalia and Wrangler had the most fun time having water sprayed at them.  It was so funny.














1 comment:

  1. Hey! How come I didn't know about this blog sooner? Or did I??? Well, I am looking forward to STALKING, I mean catching up with you! :)

    ReplyDelete