Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 27, 2013

Ward Bonfire on the Beach

Our ward had an activity on Carmel Beach.  I was really excited about this one because my mom would be here and I'd get to show off how awesome it is where we live a bit.  Dru and the girls got to help get the fire going and we soon got to cooking our dinners and s'mores.  Dalia absolutely loves to get her feet in the water.  She kept begging me to take her over to the water, but being 39 weeks pregnant, I wasn't feeling up to standing in the frigid water.  When Dru finally took a break from helping out he took her to the water for a bit.  I asked him to not let her pants get wet because it would get cold when the sun set.  Of course, she got wet and just wanted to sit on grandma's lap the rest of the night.  Mina took off with her friends once they all arrived and we didn't see her much other than her running back and forth and when she wanted to roast marshmallows.  My mom thought it was pretty cool to enjoy a fire on the beach and had a good time as well.













No comments:

Post a Comment