Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

My birthday

Dru had a four day weekend the weekend of my birthday.  We spent Friday, the day before my birthday, all day at the beach.  It was a beautiful day.  I forgot my camera, but I did take some pictures with my fun.  When the sun was about to set we drove over to Pacific Grove, parked on the side of the road on the shore and watched the sun set.  I really wish I'd had my camera.  There were a bunch of sea otters playing around inthe water directly below us, but my phone camera was not capable of capturing them.  It was a really fun day.
Dru went out to get me some delicious donuts for breakfast on my actual birthday and then took the family out for lunch and dinner.  It was nice to not have to cook.  Later that evening, the aquarium was hosting a member's night.  It was really close to the girls' bedtimes, but we went anyway.  It was not crowded and we were able to let the girls have a little more freedom walking around and looking at things.  We really enjoyed it.















No comments:

Post a Comment