Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mina's Birthday Party

I decided to keep Mina's party pretty low key, too, and just have family over.  Most of Mina's cousins, all of her grandparents, some aunts and uncles and great grandma Hardy were able to come.  We got a little inflatable pool for the kids to play in.  Unfortunately, it ended up being pretty windy which made the kids cold so that didn't last more than an hour.  Jasmine probably would have stayed in all day, though.  Haha.  She's a goof.





Mina was VERY excited to open up presents and kept asking and asking.  When it was finally time I told her to go pick a spot to sit and she told me she wanted to sit in the middle of the floor so that everyone could see her.  She got a lot of fun activity books and colors, some new clothes and shoes and some barbies.  A few days before her birthday I asked her what she wanted and she said, "lots of flowers and I want you to make me a card."  Grandma Jorgensen took care of that and Mina loved the "bee-autiful flowers" and the adorable card.










I couldn't find somewhere last minute to make a Toy Story cake.  I wasn't up to making one, either.  I bought a generic chocolate cake and let her put some of the Toy Story toys Dalia got for her birthday onto it.  She was very satisfied with that.















No comments:

Post a Comment