Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Houston

The day after Halloween the girls and I drove down to Houston.  We brought Whitlee and Jasmine with us, too.  I'm glad we did it right after we got there, too, because that meant I didn't have to pack.  Haha.  I really hate packing.  Dru's parents were down at the Mealey's home visiting so we had a fun weekend with some of Dru's family.  We got to go to the Chick-fil-a play place, another really fun play place at a local church and just got to spend quality time with some of our favorite people.  We had our traditional homemade pizza night and I also got to help Alayne make a practice cake for Aaron's birthday.  It was relaxing and fun.

























No comments:

Post a Comment