Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mina turned 3


Mina turned 3!  How has it been 3 years already?  My sweet, little baby Mina is a talking, running, adorable, trouble making, smart and beautiful 3 year old.  We celebrated on her actual by letting her do whatever she wanted.  We had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, took her to the store to pick out a present and then had her best friend, Teresa, and her family over for cake and ice cream and giant bubble blowing!  It was a nice day and Mina said all day, "I'm three years old on my birthday!"  It was cute.  Teresa helped her decorate her cake (took a couple licks in the process) and they had fun eating it, too.  I'll post about the big birthday party later.
Mina is really smart.  She's beautiful.  She's fun.  She's sweet (most of the time).  She's also very particular.  She talks a lot and loves to sing.  She's really into princesses now.  She loves to draw, paint and to color.  She can pretty much copy anything I write or draw for her.  She loves writing her name.  She loves being a big sister. She loves going to the mall, to the park, to friends' houses, to church, really just anywhere.  She's almost always up for any outing of adventure.  She loves bubbles (the real kind and m&ms).  She's a pretty picky eater, but she'll always eat mac and cheese and mashed fruit baby food.  She's always stealing Dalia's.  She's a good helper as long as she knows she's making someone happy or if there is a reward in the end.  She LOVES puzzles and is so good at solving them.  She amazes me everyday.

Take a look at how Mina has grown the past three years:

Birth:



1 year:




2 years:





3 years:



2 comments:

  1. Amy,
    You left me a comment about my stroller. Here is a link to what mine is: http://www.target.com/p/In-Step-Grand-Safari-Swivel-Wheel-Jogger-Double-Gray-Yellow/-/A-12403774. I'm not sure how much I would ask. Probably $100 on Craigs List. I've had it for last than a year. While there are some scratches on it, it is in great shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always impressed by Mina's drawing/artistic abilities! And I love that she calls M&M's bubbles, she's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete