Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 2012

May was pretty much all about Mina's birthday.  Well, I guess, first Dru and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary.  I can't believe we've been married that long.  I love him more each year that goes by.  He got me a beautiful necklace with a stone called a "druzy."  Apparently, as soon as he found out there was a stone by that name he decided to get one for me.  I thought it was so sweet and I love it.  We went to the Cheesecake factory for dinner and ate way too much.  Then we went to a beautiful fountain on post and chased ground hogs.  It was fun.  Dru is always so much fun.






I took Mina outside on the morning of her birthday to take some cute pictures of her.  She loves picking flowers, especially wishing flowers (dandelions) so that is what she mostly did.  She was so cute and so sweet.  We had a small party for her on her actual birthday.  We let her decorate a cake with the help of her best friend, Teresa.  They are so cute to watch do things together.  













































No comments:

Post a Comment