Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Making sugar cookies

I was really craving sugar cookies after church one Sunday and I had recently bought some Christmas themed cookie cutters. So, while Mina was napping I made up some dough and put it in the fridge to chill. After she got up I rolled some dough out and summoned Mina to come help me cute the cookies out. She thought it was pretty cool and was a very good help. That is, until she discovered the cookie dough was edible and it tasted really good. I couldn't stop her from sneaking pieces to eat after that. Haha. She took a little break to play some learning games on the ipod as they baked and then enjoyed the cooked cookies just as much as the dough. (Please excuse how unattractive I look in these photos. Just look at Mina. She's the cute one.)















No comments:

Post a Comment