Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

If Mina had Dru's hair

I got the urge one day to try and curl Mina's hair. I knew how dangerous and unsuccessful using a curling iron would be, so I attempted to put all of her hair into little twisted buns after she got out of the bath. She surprisingly sat still the entire time. I left them in while she took a nap and when she woke up only one had fallen out. I proceeded to take the rest out and boy was her hair curly. It was just crazy until it had time to settle down for a bit. Then she just looked way too cute. I was a little disappointed that the one had fallen out as she slept because it wasn't as curly as the rest. But, it was cute, nonetheless! And, this is what she'd look like if she had inherited Dru's curly hair!










No comments:

Post a Comment