Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

I haven't blogged in almost a month. Well, I blame that on Dru. Since he has graduated and been on leave for the past month, having him home 24/7 has kept up very busy. He wants to do stuff all the time. So, we've been to Houston where we visited with his sister, Alayne, and her husband, Mike. We spent a week there and did a lot. We've been up to Dennison to visit Dru's grandmother. We celebrated Mina's first birthday. We've visited friends galore and much, much more. Well, the time has finally come to pack our stuff up and head to Maryland, which has us even more busy. I won't be able to catch up on blogging until we've settled in Maryland. We head out this Saturday. We're sad to go, but extremely excited to be in our own place and get back to normal life. So, until Maryland, here's a drawing I've been working on of my beautiful baby girl.

3 comments:

  1. wow that's a beautiful drawing. I had no idea. Be proud....very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck guys! We'll miss you, we already do :) And that is a nice drawing, Amy. I think it's more difficult to draw little ones. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just thought I'd let you know how much I loved getting caught up on your adventures. I especially love the video of Mina and Dru on the swing--SO CUTE!

    Good luck with the move and good luck to Dru with whatever his new job brings. :) We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete