Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My birthday

So it was the big 2-5 for me a few weeks ago. January 19th to be exact. My birthday was on Tuesday, but Dru happened to have the Monday off so we celebrated before he went home AND on the actual day. My mom had made me a birthday cake while Dru was here. Dru took a piece right out the middle before he left and then on my actual birthday we munched on it all day long. So, by that night when people came over to celebrate with me, there wasn't much of a cake left, but we still put candles in it so that I could blow candles out after being sung to. It was pretty funny. Also, since Meagan swears that she didn't get a cake on her birthday in November, we lit the candles again so that she could blow them out. That was pretty funny, too. She's a nerd.

My lovely birthday cake before lighting the candles.



Meagan waiting for her turn. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment