Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Are you sure we're in Texas?

This last week we had almost a foot of snow fall on us. It was the perfect kind of snow, too. Perfect for making snowballs and snowmen and forts. It was so sticky. I loved it! Because it fell during the week, Dru wasn't here to enjoy it with us, but we sure had tons of fun anyways. Well, Mina didn't enjoy it so much, but I 'm sure it was because she's been a bit sick lately. I bundled her up into her snowsuit and sat her in the snow. She cried until I picked up some snow in my hands to show it to her. She was outside less than 10 minutes before we brought her back in to warm up. But, the rest of us built a couple of snowmen and played with the dogs out there.

Mina just loved the snow!

Can't you tell?

She looked cute in her snow suit though.

She was a bit more content when we showed her what the snow could do.

What is this stuff?

Momma and daughter in the snow. She's so cute!

Me and my cousin's daughter Averie starting the balls for the snowman.

Averie. Is she not the cutest 5 year old you have ever seen?

Ayden. He likes to eat snow.

Our tribute to Calvin and Hobbes.

This snowman didn't stand for very long. I was told he just fell over, but I think someone pushed him.

He was funny looking anyways.

Whitlee, Taylor and Keyana. Yes, Taylor was out there in practically underwear.


No comments:

Post a Comment