Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Rory Turns 1

This year went be so incredibly fast.  I can't believe my baby boy is a year old already.  He is still the sweetest little guy and is happy almost all the time.  He's generally only not happy when he is tired.  He started sleeping all the way through the night right around 11 months.  He is also put to bed awake.  He normally sleeps until 7 or 8, but for a week or so he kept waking up around 5:30 to poop.  We can't very well let him sit in a poopy diaper too long.  He started walking a couple weeks ago.  He walks all over the house, but is still hesitant outside on the concrete.  I don't blame him.  
It has been so fun having a little boy.  I never thought I would enjoy having a boy as much as I do.  Rory has stolen my heart.  He smiles all the time.  How can that not brighten anyone's day.  I really  don't want him to grow up.  I asked as I put him to bed the night before his birthday to not turn one.  He did it anyway.  He's grown so much and he's becoming more independent by the day.  It's so bitter-sweet watching your children grow.  I just pray that he'll stay just as sweet as he is now.  

Birth


1 month


2 months


3 months


4 months


5 months


6 months


7 months


8 months


9 months


10 months


11 months


1 year

No comments:

Post a Comment