Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Silly Girls

One day Dru and I were sitting downstairs while the girls played upstairs.  All of a sudden, we heard them giggling like crazy as they walked down the stairs.  I went to see what was going on and Dalia was walking down the stairs in on one of Dru's dress shirts, shaking her arms up and down and thinking it was the funniest thing ever.  Mina was walking behind her yelling at us to come look at Dalia.  I guess they had gone into our closet and decided to play dress up.  I ran to get the camera so I could get a picture of her coming down the stairs, but was too late.  It really was so funny when she had her arms in the sleeves and being so silly coming down the stairs.



Then another day as I did some work on the computer, the girls were being awfully quiet in the living room.  I went to check on them and found them busy with all their little figurine toys.  Dalia had gotten tons of shoes out so that all her toys could ride in "boats" and Mina had set up a school and swimming pool for her toys.








No comments:

Post a Comment