Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Silly Mina

First, a picture of Dalia have her first taste of rice cereal.  She actually really liked it despite what the picture says.  


Mina got into my mascara.


I made a cake for a friend's little girl's birthday party.  This was the test cake.  Mina sneaked into the kitchen and was using a butter knife to get tastes of the cake.





Dru was supposed to be watching Mina while I made the cake.  I told him she could use markers if he made sure to keep an eye on her.  I was interrupted from my cake making to a, "oh no!"  This was what we found.



Mina kept running up and down the stairs one day.  This was what she was doing.


Just a few pictures of some really cute girls.




Mina likes for us to build her little houses around her.  She gets really mad when they fall apart.




She was just being her super silly self here.





No comments:

Post a Comment