Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dalia's blessing day

On Sunday, May 8th we were able to bless our little Dalia. It was really nice to have some family there and especially to have another family member, Mikey, be able to stand in the circle. The Roberson's attended as well and that really meant a lot to us. It was a special day and a beautiful blessing. Dalia, just like Mina, wore my blessing dress that my grandma Tuttle made for me.




She even smiled for me!



Okay, so it is so incredibly hard to get Mina to cooperate for a photo. The one time she does, I look retarded.

Just a couple of cute pictures. Mina likes to sit in and play with her old toys. I thought it was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment