Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dru's birthday

Dru turned 27 on April 16th. Wow. 3 more years until 30. Haha. He got an iPad 2 and he loves it. I probably should have thought a little more before agreeing he could get one. He loves it a little too much. Oh well. I love to see him enjoy things. We had a few friends over to help celebrate and even had an ice cream cake from Friendly's, which my mom loved and hadn't had one in years. We played some Pictionary and had a fun, fun night. Dru ordered his cake himself and specifically had them do this to it. People spell his name wrong all the time. Haha.






Dru spent a little time cuddling with Dalia on his birthday:


The day before Dru's birthday, we were able to take a little trip to the Washington D.C. temple to see our friend Luke Skiff after he was sealed to his bride, Sallie! Dalia was 8 days old and I was still in recovery from her birth, but we all did very well. It was wonderful to spend a little time at the temple, even if it was just on the grounds and the visitor center. I loved watching Mina enjoy looking at the flowers and I loved that Dalia slept almost the whole time. It was great to see Luke and I'm glad I had my mom there, too. It was just a beautiful day.











No comments:

Post a Comment