Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Best cousins forever

Mina was rocking some pigtails this day and as Meagan and I sat in the office, Mina wandered out to the living room where William was playing. They found a container of cheerios and sat next to each other to share them. It was the cutest sight to walk in to see. Of course, the dogs wandered over because they know how much Mina likes to feed them. It was just a tender moment to witness.


















3 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love the pigtails! I can't believe how big she's getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two are so cute! I'm glad I got to meet your sister and little William. That's so sweet that they were sharing. And I think it's funny that Mina likes to feed the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Mina was beyond cute when I saw her for the first time. Now that she is one, she is like cuter than cute, there is no way to describe how cute she is. I can't believe everyone's babies are now toddlers! Oh man, I have the perfect thing for Mina! I might need to send a matching something for William since they spend some much time together!

    ReplyDelete