Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sleepover at the Budge's

While I absolutely hate packing up to go spend the night anywhere, I do make exceptions occasionally. One particular night, a few weeks ago, we went over to eat dinner with the Budge's and ended up spending the night. Luckily they've got all the baby stuff we need to get through a night. So, I didn't have to pack. It worked. Meagan made some cheesy chicken casserole that was pretty darn tasty. I let Mina have a little bite and she LOVED it. Needless to say, she ate a lot and made a huge mess. When she was done, Meagan so kindly bathed her for me while I went to the grocery store to get my shopping done. So, I didn't pack, we got dinner, someone else bathed Mina and then babysat her and we slept. It was a fun night.

I think she likes it. Lol.

Yup.

Hosing down after dinner.

The next morning we put the babies in William's crib. William loves his stuffed seahorse toy and, well, Mina loves anything that William is playing with. Lol. They eventually started playing tug-of-war with it. It was pretty funny. And, they're pretty darn cute.

William and Mina with the seahorse.

William sat in his little bouncer while Mina ate cheerios off of it.

Mina also loves to go to the back door and watch the dogs. She'll stand up and pound on the glass and point and laugh. It's so fun to watch her race over to the door. She also likes to play in their blinds. She'll take two of them in her hands and cover her face and play peekaboo with them.

Mina, Wrangler and Levi.

She's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment